It consists of two patterns: BASANE is a slightly tanned full-grain plain, while CORDOUAN suggests the patina of a hide aged by time, with more distinct veining. The grain of the two coverings imitates the natural look of the hide, illustrating the finesse of its variations. All with a velvety matt finish that gives it a soft, light feel.
Each pattern is available in a palette of colours all its own, inspired by noble leather dyes. Golden camel revives the natural nuances and rubs shoulders with an English green, cartwheel blue, amber yellow and amaranth red.
CUERO: – Two plain leathers with light veining, easy to coordinate
– A matt grain with soft light feel
– A wide range of 23 colours inspired by luxury leather goods
– Wallcovering in compact vinyl on high-tear non-woven backing / Vinyl Type II
– Impact resistant
– Easy to maintain : extra washable and scrubbable
– Width +/-106 cm, sold by length
– Quick and easy to hang: apply glue to the wall, hang the lengths edge to edge.
– Meets the most stringent building regulation requirements: fire resistance class B s2 d0 / Class A , ASTM E-84 / COV A+ / ISO 14001
– PVC with no phthalate
– Sound absorption: alpha w 0.1 or 0.15, depending on the support used.
– The consensual and timeless style, along with its practical qualities makes it a wall covering solution for all types of public buildings.